Vendor development engineer
Tool & Die maker
Relevant Company Departments for Job Roles
Automation systems development
For the 3.5 years diploma courses which are certified through the German Chamber of skilled Crafts, Koblenz, Germany; the KIKI Careers Office helps students with their placement efforts at various companies. KIKI organizes a Placement Mela twice a year, once for the in-plant training programme and once for the final placement.
Through the careers office and soft skills programme, students are taught to write their own CVs, given mock interviews and taught job search techniques.
Job locations for in-plant training positions and final placements include locations such as Gurgaon, Noida, Mohali, Neemrana, Bangalore etc.
Also, for some short term courses, where students are admitted in the Alumni category, KIKI helps students with their placement efforts.
Class of 2016 Estimated Salary Range on Course completion:
2,40,000 – 5,60,000
Some of Our Placement Companies
- Subros India’s largest manufacturer of automotive air conditioning
- IFB Diversified company with interests in agro, automotive & home appliances sector
- SMIEL Part of the Motherson Sumi Group spread across 25 countries, 180 facilities, 75,000 professionals, specializing in automotive sector
- GDA Manufacturer for American medical devices industry
- Mikuni Japaneese MNC
- Koide Japaneese MNC
- Nagata Japaneese MNC
- MindaRica Part of Rs. 3500cr Uno Minda group with operations in India, South America etc.